Total Pageviews

July 9, 2014

This is an easy day to celebrate for all of you busy people out there.

National Sugar Cookie Day – I'm not a huge fan of these, they are a little too ordinary for me. I prefer something a little more unusual in my cookie. But my kids like them so I make them now and then. The good part is you can make them into any shape you like. All you need is your imagination and some skill with a knife, or some interesting cookie cutters.

Martyrdom of The Bab – On this day in 1850 in Persia, the Bab was executed at the age of 31 by the government who feared his rapidly increasing following. Members of the Baha'i Faith hold this day to be holy and talk about the miracles that happened on this day. Read all about it here: http://www.bahai.us/2012/07/08/baha%E2%80%99is-commemorate-martyrdom-of-the-bab-forerunner-of-baha%E2%80%99u%E2%80%99llah/


Celebrate everything in one day tip: Read about the Bab while you eat sugar cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment