Total Pageviews

September 6, 2013

Today we celebrate:

Fight Procrastination Day – Are you a procrastinator? I procrastinate when it comes to cleaning things (since I do not enjoy that kind of activity) but not about things that are important to me. I imagine that most people are like that. Well, today is a day to fight that natural inclination and buckle down and get done whatever you need to get done.

Read A Book Day – This is a day to sit down with a good book and read. I know that sometimes it's hard to find time to do that but it's important to expand your horizons and to relax into another world sometimes.

National Lazy Mom's Day – Celebrated on the first Friday in September, this is a day for Mom's to do something very unusual and be lazy in whatever way they wish.


To celebrate today, don't procrastinate with your reading assignment, pick up a book, get comfortable and spend the rest of the day being lazy and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment