Total Pageviews

January 10, 2015

Today we celebrate:

National Bittersweet Chocolate Day – Well, I know that not everyone likes chocolate. But I think those people are in the minority and I just have to feel sorry for them.

Peculiar People Day – I'm sure that someone knows how this day came about, but I couldn't find them. It's just plain peculiar. Kind of like some people I know.  If you are one of them, this is your day.  Awww...who are we kidding?  We are all peculiar is some form or other.

National Cut Your Energy Costs Day – Today is the day to spend some time figuring out how to save some money on energy. And when you figure it out, please share your secrets for the rest of us. The stores that sell appliances tout the energy star appliances but I don't think that any of us are going to go out and spend thousands of dollars on all new appliances at one time. You can also change your light bulbs to the energy efficient ones. Any other ideas?

League Of Nations Day – On this day in 1920 the League of Nations came into being. I didn't know there was a League of Nations. Is it anything like the Justice League?


To celebrate today, study ways to cut your energy costs and ponder the peculiar people in your life in general, and the League of Nations in particular, making sure you have plenty of bittersweet chocolate to fuel your ponderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment