Total Pageviews

January 30, 2013

Today we celebrate:

National Croissant Day – Flaky, buttery, melt in your mouth goodness.

National Inane Answering Message Day – I think this is a made up day as I couldn't find any source for it. What information I could find suggests that it is a day to get rid of the inane messages left on your answering machine, but I think it would be more fun to call all your friends and leave inane messages on their answering machines so they will be sure to have something to delete.

National Escape Day – I think we all need a day like this. So take advantage of it. Whether you escape to the Virgin Islands or to a stall in a public bathroom. Do what you have to do to get some time and space to yourself today to decompress a little.

Today you can celebrate with a croissant, a telephone and a little privacy. I'll leave it up to you what you do with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment