Total Pageviews

October 3, 2013

Today we celebrate:

Virus Appreciation Day – I'm not too sure about this one. Perhaps someone can enlighten me about what there is to appreciate regarding viruses of any kind. There are living organisms that we call viruses that make us sick and there are computer viruses that make our computers sick. Either way, I don't appreciate them one little bit.

Butterfly and Hummingbird Day – Now this is a day I can appreciate. Who doesn't love butterflies and hummingbirds. I could watch them flit around all day.

National Caramel Custard Day – I never eat custard although right now I can't think why. I love caramel so I'll have to give this a try today.

World Temperance Day – This is a day to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages. Many of us drink too much anyway, so drink some water instead.


To celebrate today, avoid alcohol and viruses and instead have some caramel custard while you watch the butterflies and hummingbirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment